- Order passes for all visitors
- Meet visitors at the reception and inform the respective company’s employee.
- Order tea and coffee for guests.
- Book meeting rooms and control their appearance before and after meetings.
- When necessary take part in management meetings preparations.
- Take all incoming calls, forward them to a respective company’s employee, forward inter-office calls.
- Take messages from callers and send them to a respective company’s employee.
- Receive, sort and register all incoming mail.
- Ensure all outgoing mail is delivered timely and properly.
- Back up Department Assistantes / Personal Assistantes during their absence / vacations / illnesses
- Fluent English.
- Computer proficiency (MS Office applications, Internet).
LIKELY / NECESSARY EXPERIENTIAL BACKGROUND:
- Minimum experience 1 year as a receptionist at a comparable company.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Attention to details;
- Planning and organizing;
- Drive for result.